We conduct all of these matters on a privately funded basis and do not offer legal aid.

We can attend the County Court or the Magistrates where needed.

We can deal with residence or contact matters.

Dealing with children is particularly difficult for the client and we appreciate this. We can also advise on CSA matters where needed.